Date(s) - Sunday, March 3, 2019
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
This event was SOLD OUT!
Join us in this remarkable, insightful, and empowering journey. Take back your power! Find your strength! We know you can and we know how!
DEAR WOMEN OF EDMONTON
Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of the MOTIVATIONAL rejuvenation convention! Take back your power! Find your strength! We know you can and we know how!
With us you will learn effective emotional recharge techniques, boost your SELF-ESTEEM, and get inspired for new adventures. This exciting journey is exactly what you need.
With the help of the convention our charitable partner, Alberta Council of Women’s Shelter, is collecting the DONATIONS on location. Only together we can comfort, support, and motivate women who didn’t have a voice before. Together we can provide a safe environment and a warm bed for those who are in need. We cannot change their past, but we are definitely able to change their future!
HOST OF THE DAY: Sterling Scott – Canada’s best-loved comedian, a rising star, and a successful actor
1. Dr. Jodi L Abbott – The President and CEO of NorQuest College; one of Canada’s Top 100 Most Powerful Women by the Women’s Executive Network.
As a strong community minded leader, Dr. Abbott chairs the Edmonton Metropolitan Region Board comprised of Mayors from 13 Edmonton Region municipalities. With years of experience in Alberta’s health care system, Dr. Abbott chaired Edmonton’s Health City Initiative creating a strategy for health innovation and economic development. Dr. Abbott received the University of Alberta Alumni Honour Award in recognition of championing improved health-care services and for her international work with figure skating. She was named as one of the Top 100 Most Powerful Women by the Women’s Executive Network in 2015 and 2018 and was named a Global Woman of Vision.
2. Aime Hutton – Women’s empowerment leader and an inspirational author.
Aime Hutton is the author of Inch by Inch: Growing in Life. She is a Calgary based influencer and motivational speaker. She was born prematurely and experienced bullying later in life. Aime will inspire you with her fascinating life story and motivate to overcome your darkest fears.
3. Cory Donald – Community’s favourite psychologist who’s known for creative psychotherapy practice.
He is a well-known Edmonton based psychologist and a founder of FORWARD Psychology and Wellness. Cory is empowering Edmontonians and teaching them the true secrets of happiness and self-love.
4. Christina Glows – Health coach, certified raw chef, glow getter, and famous life style influencer.
“It took me almost a quarter of a century to truly love myself. I struggled with body image, perfectionism, self worth and a sense of self. I consider myself a key candidate for speaking at events with the goal to empower women, because I’ve made it my mission to inspire and lift up others with what I’ve learned.
Modern Nation has an incredible event on Sunday, March 3rd all about empowering women. Women of all shapes and sizes are celebrated. I’m happy to say this event is a safe space for all women, and I hope to see you there when I give my talk “12 Steps to Maxmize Your Health” next month!”, – Christina
KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Dr. Rose Backman Ph.D., CN, CRA, BET
This mesmerizing woman is recognized internationally as one of the most inspiring and motivating influencers. She knows how to get you out of your comfort zone and redirect the energy to your POWER zone.
Dr. Backman works with her self-developed “Backman Emotional Technique©” and other modalities to identify your core issues and teach you to have strength, faith, love, hope and power over your life. Her methods have helped thousands of people handle issues related to addiction, depression, stress, weight, relationships and finances.
She uses a combination of kinesiology, audience participation and her own Backman Emotional Technique™ to EMPOWER and transform.
The Power of an Unstoppable Woman is an inspiring topic for all women in need of a RECHARGE. Discover how your belief systems affect your life decisions and learn how to BREAK FREE from generations of programming. Learn why women give away their power and voice and how they can reclaim their worthiness and set boundaries. Discover the 4 factors to increase your deserving levels and escalate your CONFIDENCE. Tap into your unstoppable power and TRANSFORM your life today.
Key Learning Points:
– How to harness the immense power every woman possesses;
– How to find your voice again and begin to use it;
– A quick but lasting way to change any negative beliefs;
– The power of strong boundaries and how to set them;
– How to do an honest appraisal of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats;
– How one small change can help you claim your power;
– Three steps to stepping out of your comfort zone and live life to your ultimate potential;
– The true measure of happiness is found within;
– How to stop yourself from self-sabotage and move forward;
– Four action steps to a harmonious relationship right now;
– How to live peacefully with another individual;
– The four personality types and how they interact;
– How to quickly determine the personality type of those around you;
– How to use the personality profile to understand why you do what you do
– How to understand others.
1. Justin Khoung (Bardic Form) – Multi-Award Winning Acoustic Music
2. TERRIAN – Pop Singer
3. Fashion Show with local designers. Special guest – Luxx ready to wear.
Delightful lunch and a warm atmosphere will leave you satisfied!
Together, we can make Edmonton a compassionate, wise, and thriving community!
Invest in yourself and your potential! Celebrate women’s EMPOWERMENT with us!
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-722-8051, if you have any further questions.
The space is limited. Secure your spot by buying a ticket today!